Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Working: Better than expected

Today was my third day of work and I finally started to feel like maybe this will be a good thing after all. I spent a good part of today doing actual work (not just filling in employment paperwork) and liked it a lot. My boss, Dr. Fortin (the dean) is very kind and also extremely organized. Two qualities that I hold in high regard.

And since I work just a few hours a day, I only have time to miss Liam a little before I see him again. I will work one morning a week, Friday, and then not until nine. I feel spoiled by this schedule because it means I get breakfast with my boys and I can spend all morning with Liam. Then I spend a few hours in the afternoon acting, talking and dressing like a grown up and am home in time to make dinner, put Liam to bed and spend time with Ryan.

Ryan took his Greek exam today and the results are being posted soon. I'm sure he did great. As you may have noticed by reading his last post, when he is likes something, he REALLY likes it. He likes disc golf and he likes Greek.

Liam is taking a nap. I have finished the dishes, the ironing and a load of laundry. I'm feeling very accomplished and that makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment