Monday, August 10, 2009

Getting settled

It's Monday morning and we have now officially lived in our new place for more than a week...and it's still not unpacked all the way. I gave it the good college try yesterday, but wasn't able to get all the way done. Ryan played in a disc golf tournament yesterday, sadly he didn't do very well and was feeling a little down about it last night. So we ordered a pizza and watched a show after we got Liam to sleep last night.

Liam is fighting some kind of bug I think. He's got a mild fever and is super fussy. It could just be teething, but whatever it is, he isn't himself. Yesterday he had a tough day--which meant that I had a tough day. I hope today is better.

I am actively searching for my camera cable so that I can upload photos. It's here somewhere....

No comments:

Post a Comment