Thursday, August 13, 2009

Life goes on

Well, the week is coming to an end and I will be going back to work on Monday--part-time work, but work all the same. I hope that it turns out to be a really great. This morning I'm headed over to the HR office to fill out my employment paperwork.

Now that my kitchen is finally all the way unpacked we've started eating normal meals again. And yesterday I made a peach cobbler so the house smells nice and homey.

Liam's having a tough time adjusting to our new time zone, schedule and home. We're having to do some retraining for naps and bedtime I'm afraid. I hope he gets the hang of it soon! I hate to see him have a tough time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got your kitchen unpacked, and sorry I had to miss the peach cobbler. :) I'm praying for you as you go back to work. And for Liam as he adjusts. His parents too. :) Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete