Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cloudy with a side of rain

It's cold here and raining. But I refuse to let this ruin my day. Even though we still have no heat. (Thanks Michigan Gas!) The truth is that winter lasts until May here, or so I'm told. So if I let bad weather ruin my day the next few months are going to be, well, ruined.

Today Liam is wearing long underwear, jeans, a onsie, knee socks, and a sweatshirt. Yes he is inside. It's that cold. I felt terrible because I had to give him a bath today. Really. I had to. He was stinky. But he cried as soon as I took him out and was all shivering! So now he is bundled.

I wanted to take a video and send it to the gas company to make them feel bad for taking so long to come out and turn on our gas. But then I remembered what the people I have talked with are like and realized that they do not have feelings. At least not for customers--though techicially I am not a customer I suppose because they have not actually sold me any of their product yet. I'm a little frustrated.

Still, not ruining my day. FUN NO MATTER WHAT!

I really wanted to eat chocolate and watch Chocolate last night. But they don't have it for rent on itunes and there are no video stores in Berrien. So we watched an episode of Heros instead. And then I had super weird dreams. Note to self: Lindt and Heros = weird dreams.

I realize that this is a totally random post. Sorry about that. It's a random day. And although I am at work right now, there isn't actually any work to do. But I have to stay because I need the money and also someone might call me and then there will be work to do.

I will post some cute pictures of Liam later today. Keep an eye out.

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweetie... I'm so sorry. I'd hug you if I could and give you a warm blanket and a hot chocolate. :)

    ReplyDelete