Monday, September 21, 2009

I live in BS

(Berrien Springs, that is.)

Liam now eats spinach, it's his latest food. He likes it a lot, plain or with apple. He's also eatting carrots now and loving them. Also his thrush is gone so that's wonderful. We ended up having to medicate. It never got really bad, but it wouldn't go away on its own either. He is getting more and more interactive and really enjoys playing with his toys while on a blanket or in his highchair. He also likes to sit in his highchair and watch me cook and do dishes. He has dimples now, just like Jessica and Sean. They are cute, but hard to photograph since they only show up when he smiles really big. :)

Ryan is trying to keep up with homework while also fitting in time with Liam, Jenn and let's not forget disc golf! He's been playing DG with the neighbors once a week or so at the new course on AU campus. He also just finished editing a wedding video for our friend Leanne who got married last summer. Busy guy.

Jenn is trying to keep up with life! Work is busy, home is busy. In my spare moments I've been designing some cards for baby announcments (Cas and Becky) and also for a ministry thing for our friend Dan. I'm also fighting a sore throat, maybe allergies? My throat has been sore for a couple weeks now, but it never gets really bad--I think it's pollen and lack of sleep. I hope I don't get sick!

Thanks for your emails, phone calls and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment