Monday, May 23, 2011

What's new with us

I spent a good chunk of Liam's birthday money on art supplies, and let me just say MONEY WELL SPENT! He now spends 1-2hrs a day (30-45 minutes at a time) doing art projects. His choices include stamping with alphabet stamps, watercolor paints, finger paints, painting on his easel, drawing on the chalk board with chalk, or on paper on the easel with crayons or markers, making things with clay, and beading. Our house looks like a preschool as he churns out 2-5 masterpieces a day and I have them all over the walls and fridge. :D

Jude started crawling this week! He crawled three "steps" yesterday and is trying very hard again today. Liam is so cute and cheers him on. I just love watching them interact. He's also eating more solid foods now and pulled himself to standing (from sitting) in his crib today.

Ryan's in school, of course, but watching the boys in the afternoons while I work as well. It's been an adjustment, but I think it's getting easier for everyone.

More photos to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment